Tuesday, 30 August 2016

Life and Times of All Students - Get Involved!

As a graduate entering her second year on the outside world, I no longer feel that I can represent students and their way of life like I once could. My blog name has been updated and my content has developed, but I don't want the student voice that once resided here to be lost as that is and hopefully will be the essence of this blog for many years to come. 

I'll always share my experience of student life but with each year that passes student life continues to develop and my personal experiences become less relevant. So, I'm appealing to all students and recent graduates out there who want to share their advice, stories and experiences of student life on my blog. I want to maintain the personal aspect of this blog therefore my content will still remain, but I also want this blog to become a space where students can continue, as many have done already through my student life interviews, to reach out to other students and their families and share their experiences. Whether this be a review of your university, a tour of the grounds, a run down of how you felt before, during and/or after university...really, all I'm looking for is as many honest voices as I can possibly find. I started this blog promising honesty, and sure I may have overshared a little, but how else will future students read about the nitty gritty of university life?

Having received and published so many wonderful posts from students and graduates over the past few months (with more to come!) I've realised how much I really enjoy sharing so many different voices on my blog and around social media for the masses to read, and I'd love for this to continue. So, if you'd like to get involved, drop me an email - missisgoode@gmail.com - with ideas for content or ready prepared pieces. This opportunity is directed at individuals who are students or graduates, and therefore will not change my policies on content produced for publicising a product or a company. I want the real and honest voices of students to continue to reside here on this blog, as it did during the years I was studying at Keele, and the best way to achieve this is through your contributions. 

Email me for any questions or with any content, and I'll look to answer your queries and share your stories. If you'd like a post published but need a prompt for content, I'm also happy to help! I cannot promise all content will be shared, especially if I do not deem it appropriate, in which case I will email you to let you know that the post will not go live. 

Also, don't hesitate to get involved if you're not quite a student yet - I'd love to feature posts that chronicle the run up to university - after all, that's where my blog began! 

I look forward to working with as many students out there as I possibly can!
MissIsGoode

4 comments :

  1. I've just started a blog about life as a third year law student, would love to be involved in any contributions :).

    Cat

    Lady Law Student - Getting ready for Uni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat, thanks for stopping by! I'll drop you an email :)

      Delete
  2. I still need to send you my replies to the graduate questions you sent over months ago! Whoops. Life as a graduate is weird. Being unemployed and job hunting sucks haha. xo

    Amber Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, do you need me to resend the questions? I've still got a lot to share so don't put too much of a rush on it! xx

      Delete

I always appreciate and love reading comments from you lovely lot, so comment away and don't forget to leave your links too! ♥

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK