MissIsGoode Series: Life Lessons

By Unknown - 18:04

I'm more than aware that I've been MIA in the blogging world for quite some time now, but no need to worry yourself any longer, I'm back!

With my final essays finished and second year over (woo!) I currently have nothing stressing me out, or making me want to curl up with netflix, and I no longer feel like writing my blog is as tough as writing an essay. So, I thought the best way to celebrate is to share with all you lovely lot some very important lessons university life and life in general has taught me.

I was initially going to post this all at once, but I feel as though I've learnt a lot more than a paragraph can possibly tell you, so for now, treat this as my introduction to my life lesson series and the promise that I'll be back (try to say this without imitating terminator). 

So what's it all about?

Basically, I've been doing far more thinking than I've ever done lately and thought about how, despite the fact that I've not seen or achieved much during my 20 years of being on this earth, I've learnt a lot. And if I'd known everything I know now before I started uni, I think it would have helped me put a brave face on things, get more involved, get more out of the experience and simply learn to accept things. I've learnt a lot since my early teenage years too, and I believe, once again, that I would have liked a bit of the knowledge I have now back then, so I didn't miss out on opportunities. Though, one of my top life lessons is don't have regrets, but you can wait for that when I kick start the series on Monday! 

I'm really looking forward to getting back into blogging, so I hope you'll all enjoy my new series of posts and that they give you insight into my life, university life and also make you think! 

What is the biggest life lesson you've ever learnt?
MissIsGoode

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I am actually really glad you're back! I've missed you posts haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha thank you! And staying around too! It's been far too long :) xxx

      Delete

I always appreciate and love reading comments from you lovely lot, so comment away and don't forget to leave your links too! ♥