What's Missing on My Blog

By Unknown - 20:02

The simple answer is, me.

Lately I've become a bit overwhelmed with the work load I've had and the sensible decision to actually start attending more and working harder has resulted in very little time for me to set aside and blog.

Third year is so far extremely different to my previous years, and despite my 6 hours a week I still can't seem to find the time to write a blog post or even find the inspiration for one. Ideas linger and then suddenly I begin dissertation research and out goes the idea from my mind. 

Hopefully I'll be able to get into the swing of things soon, but trying harder to get involved in my seminars also means a surprising amount of time is taken up reading novels, studying poems and analysing films, all along side my own individual research project which involves four novels and a vast amount of research which the list continues to grow for. 

So that is why lately I've been a little absent from my little space on the internet. Apologies to my loyal readers, all those who follow me and those who stop by and check out my blog and so on. I promise soon to get the blog back in full swing, detailing my last year experiencing the life and times of a student.

Good luck to everyone with this university year, especially those in their final year!
MissIsGoode

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I've just scheduled about ten posts today. It's mad how much time 3rd year is taking up :/
    Megan x
    London Callings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a good plan, my trouble has been finding the inspiration for ideas though and I can't even get something to type, so scheduling is out of the questions! I know it takes a lot out of you! x

      Delete
  2. Some things are far more important xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very wise words, my degree is certainly my priority! xx

      Delete
  3. I feel your pain! I'm glad you've found time for a post, I've missed your wisdom. Hope this year goes well for you
    X

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate and love reading comments from you lovely lot, so comment away and don't forget to leave your links too! ♥