Life | A to Z Challenge 2014

By Unknown - 19:50

As you may have noticed I didn't manage to complete my 30 Day Writing Challenge due to a spell of busy days and a long birthday weekend, but I almost made it. Following on from the slightly unsuccessful challenge during March, I thought I'd try my hand at the A to Z challenge throughout the whole of April that I joined up with, and completed, last year.


This is just a short post to say that my A to Z challenge this year will be focused on a number of things; being back home for the holidays, fundraising and how I'm keeping fit and training for the Great Manchester Run during my break away from the gym and from uni. I hope you all enjoy! And do link me up if you join in!
MissIsGoode

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always appreciate and love reading comments from you lovely lot, so comment away and don't forget to leave your links too! ♥