I just stumbled across another brilliant link up from EmmyMom. I've been doing something similar, that my sister started doing at the start of the year, but there's nothing like linking up with other lovely bloggers to find out what they're smiling about too!
1. I lost my Nando's virginity! On the 3rd of this month, my boyfriend and I ventured up to Manchester for one thing and one thing only: Nando's. We did have a little wonder around, went to the cinema to watch the newest Die Hard film, which is definitely worth watching but my God hasn't Bruce Willis got old?! And then we treated ourselves to a drink in Wetherspoons and my first ever Nando's.
We thoroughly enjoyed it!
2. My boyfriend and I celebrated 2 months...I know, I know it's not long at all, but considering how much of a pain in the ass I've been (oh good lord I've said some stupid drunken things) I'm pretty impressed he's put up with me, hats off to him!
3. I turned 19! Okay it made me a little happy...but when my boyfriend reminded me in my card that is was the last birthday I'll celebrate as a teenager I died a little inside, am I that blooming old now?! Where have the years gone?! But, I'm honestly really looking forward to the future I have ahead of me!
4. My best friend from Cornwall met all my friends from university. I was so happy she came up for my birthday and hung out with all my friends and it was really good to see her!
5. I witnessed Man vs Food...not the real one from the television but instead my boyfriend attempting a triple brunch burger from Wetherspoon's. Man was challenged, and man conquered. This made me happy as it was a pretty impressive feat!
6. I participated in a tattoo project and thoroughly enjoyed myself (although I had little choice about getting involved with it being entirely my boyfriend's project). It was fun to be a part of it and I would love to get involved in more of his future projects!
7. I'm ready and prepared for the Humanities Ball in May with this lovely dress:
|Photo courtesy of asos.com|
Yes, that is called organised! I actually bought it initially for my birthday but once it arrived I thought it was prefect for the sophisticated (that's the plan) humanities ball. It was down from £50 to £25 so quite the steal!
8. I'm off home tomorrow! Though it's right at the end of March it's something that's been making me happy all month. I'm really excited to see my family, my cat and to lay in my big double bed! It shall be bliss!
9. I got asked to once again go back to Sainsbury's! Earlier on in February I was told I wasn't needed, and whilst excited to have so much time off over Easter, I was a little disappointed to have no work and therefore be earning no money, so when my boss texted me saying shifts were available I was happy to accept! It's nice to know I have a job waiting for me back home and don't have to worry about applying for loads of others.
10. And finally, I've really started to love blogging again particularly this week. My sister said this in her post too, but it does sometimes get hard to keep writing worrying that no one's really reading it, but then again, I write for myself and anyone else that reads it I'm always grateful. So thank you to all my loyal readers and welcome to my newest followers, my blog shall now be much more active with my passion returned!