Life | A to Z Challenge | G

By Unknown - 16:17

G is for Gaming

Playing video games is something that I never get to do at university, and it's nice to get back home and be able to get some nerdy gaming done. I'm no game freak though that's for sure, and there's only two games I ever really play, and I play these religiously. I've completed them several times over but it never stops me starting them all over again. The games I love being Final Fantasy X and Kingdom Hearts II, these two are awesome games and have been out for absolutely years.
source

Final Fantasy was introduced into my family when we lived back in Gloucestershire and my Dad, sister and brother all played it. Once my dad and sister steadily out grew gaming, I got into it playing video games with my brother such as Dynasty Warriors, and I always enjoyed watching my dad and brother play God of War, Onimusha and Devil May Cry. But when my brother showed me Kingdom Hearts I and Final Fantasy X, I was in love with them both.

When Kingdom Hearts II came out I much preferred it, and that's what started my repetitive love affair with that and Final Fantasy X. So when I have free time, my Easter relaxation is sorted!

And I've made it to the second week of the A to Z Challenge!
MissIsGoode

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. OMG Kingdom Hearts is soooo good!! I love that game too :DDD My favorite game at the moment is Dragon Age 2 you should defentaly check it out :)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it! Can't get enough of that game! Ooh I shall have to! xx

      Delete
  2. My husband is a gamer--he loves it. I always tell him that gamers are the most brilliant, you have to think on so many levels at once...nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me a long while to get in the gamer mindset! You too, thanks for stopping by (:

      Delete

I always appreciate and love reading comments from you lovely lot, so comment away and don't forget to leave your links too! ♥