Life | A to Z Challenge | I

By Unknown - 10:33

I is for I can't wait.

I warn you now...it's going to be a slightly soppy post.

It's been almost 2 weeks since I left uni and almost 2 weeks since I last saw my lovely boyfriend Matt. We spent so much time together at uni and it's quite weird not being snuggled up in his bed whilst he's hard at work editing his photos. And all we've said since both getting back to our parents houses is 'I can't wait'.

We've already made little plans of what to do when I go up and visit him, one being a cosy duvet day watching films, another being my second trip to Nando's and possibly (money dependent) take a trip to London.

After cancelling a few coffee dates last minute at the end of my first semester (I had never been on a date before) I finally plucked up the courage to meet Matt for a few drinks in mid January, and I'm so glad I did. Matt's quite the odd one, he's 23 with a brilliant sense of humour. He makes innuendos out of anything, and the first time my mum saw him properly was over Skype the other day where he was topless and decided to cover his nipples, pull a face, and say hello...first impressions count! Luckily my mum found it hilarious!

We're both quite similar with our views on life, relationships and (quite importantly) food! Matt makes me laugh, smile and he's almost always happy (except when he stresses himself out with last minute deadlines).

I'm very happy to be with this young man, though it hasn't been long, I'm really enjoying myself, he makes me believe in myself a lot, and I equally believe he can do anything he wants to.

And I can't wait to see him in less than two weeks time.

Is there any thing you can't wait for this month?
MissIsGoode

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always appreciate and love reading comments from you lovely lot, so comment away and don't forget to leave your links too! ♥