Confessions of a Shopaholic Tag

By Unknown - 16:09

 I stumbled across this tag on Jess's blog, Dungarees and Donuts, and as I'm considering blogging more about fashion, I thought it'd be a good start! 
1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic? 
I'd say not entirely, I believe true shopaholic's become so addicted to shopping that cost is no longer considered, but I know when to stop - most of the time. But I do love clothes shopping a lot more these days than I used to.

2. How would you classify your style? 
Confused. I genuinely don't have a style, from my point of view anyway. I wear all sorts of clothes, some pretty girly, other's pretty simple and sometimes I can look a bit like a tomboy (butch). I don't think I have much fashion sense personally so whatever I like, I tend to wear. Most of the time the stuff I like doesn't even suit me, but whatcha gonna do?

3. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing? 
I'm gonna have to agree with Jess on this one and say Primark. It's a shop I rarely go to back home as the nearest one is an hour and a half away on the train - welcome to Cornwall - but at uni it's only half an hour away on the bus, I just can't stop myself. It's so cheap too!

Photo from Google search

4. Where do you find the best deals? 
I don't think there's a specific store I go to for the best deals. End of season sales are usually always great in any high street shop.

5. Do you have a "go to" shopping outfit? 
Nah I usually whack anything on and then regret my decision as soon as I realise it'll take me ages to get out of the outfit I'm wearing to try on new clothes. And breath.

6. What's your guilty pleasure (not including beauty products)? 
Oh gosh, I have no idea. Fluffy socks maybe, you can never have enough. About a year ago I would have said shirts, but I've really gone off them now after collecting far too many.

7. What is a staple clothing piece you can't live without? 
Skinny jeans. I just love wearing jeans. Summer outfits are cute and all, but I just wish I could wear skinny jeans all year round.

8. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style? 
I'm starting to realise how little I know about fashion and trends. But blazers maybe? Blazers are cool and they really smarten up an outfit. 

9. What trend did you love that passed away too quickly? 
Gee's I really don't know. I really hate trends to be honest, I think you should be able to wear what you want whenever you want rather than constantly replenish your wardrobe just because your clothes are no longer on "trend". No wonder the fashion industry is so huge. I'd be too poor if I stayed on trend. 

10. Who's your fashion icon? 
Two fictional characters: Robin Scherbatsky from How I Met Your Mother and Sookie from True Blood. Robin always wears blazers and blouses and always looks so effortlessly stylish. And Sookie - when she has clothes on - wears adorable dresses or a cute shirt and shorts combo. 


Photos from Google search

You're supposed to tag 10 people at the end of this post, but I've seen a few bloggers that I follow do it already, so I'm gonna be cheeky and skip out on that. Look at me being a rule breaker.

I hope you've enjoyed reading my fashion related post, keep an eye out for future outfit posts!

MissIsGoode

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey Issy, hope you're well lovely?
    I've really enjoyed reading your blog since I started following you, and just wanted to let you know I've nominated you for a Liebster Award :o)
    This post seemed the most apt to contact you about this. I'm sure you've been awarded in the past, but here is the link to my post detailing what to do if you want to get involved!

    http://www.thethingsiloveblog.com/2013/09/i-love-my-liebster-award.html

    Lots of love
    Nahid Aley at www.thethingsiloveblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya!
      Thank you so much, it means a lot to me :D
      I'll get a post up asap :)

      xxx

      Delete

I always appreciate and love reading comments from you lovely lot, so comment away and don't forget to leave your links too! ♥