Life | My Zodiac Sign

By Unknown - 18:16

Day 7: Your zodiac sign and if you feel it fits your personality

I'm just on the cusp of being an Aries as I was born on the 22nd of this month (only 15 days away woo!) and I don't believe I fit in with all of the Aries characteristics, but there's definitely a few that sum me up. But before I get into a little summary of an Aries according to Astrology.com, check out how bad-ass some images of Aries are:


Personally I feel this one suits me much better:

All from google search: Aries
Traits
'Aries are the leaders of the pack, first in line to get things going. Whether or not everything gets done is another question altogether, for an Aries prefers to initiate rather than to complete.'

This. This definitely describes me. I'm usually the first to get frustrated in small group chats when no one says something, I'm the first to enforce a decision be made or make it for the group. But, I'm not the best at completing everything. So, I've got that trait sorted!

'An Aries won't shy away from new ground. Those born under this sign are often called the pioneers of the zodiac, and it's their fearless trek into the unknown that often wins the day.'

This. This isn't me. Or at least, wasn't always. I don't mind putting myself up to get the ball rolling but I haven't always been so keen to explore something new. I used to have panic attacks about the simplest of things and struggled to order food in restaurants or even in the college canteen due to a practical fear of talking to strangers. Recently, I'd say I've grown up a lot. The old me wouldn't be going to Thailand with a group of strangers to volunteer in an unknown place, so I think it may describe the me I'm becoming. 

'Aries is a bundle of energy and dynamism, leading people along with its charm and charisma' 

Now the only thing I know about charisma is that you have to talk to mirrors to get it. And charm? What even is charm?! I think my traits can be more so linked to that of a cat than an Aries. 

'Aries play as hard as they work. These folks are happiest in a spirited soccer match or engaging in martial arts.

Now I suppose this is kind of fitting with the martial arts, but playing as hard as I work? Perhaps, it often depends on what it is!

Planet
Mars - The God of War.

'Mars was unafraid to do battle, and much the same can be said for Aries. These folks are bold, aggressive and courageous.'

I hate 'battles'. When it comes to aggression, I've got a temper on me, but I probably wouldn't hurt a fly. I'd say I'm a lot more peaceful than the God of War. If someone tries to start something with me I'm usually the one to back down, not because I'm a coward (well maybe) but because the argument in hand is usually so trivial and pointless I can't see why I'm wasting my time with it! 

Element
Fire

'Think action, enthusiasm and burning desire to play the game. Aries love physicality, so they won't sit on the sidelines for long, if at all.'

Did this Aries never meet Netflix? I'll sit on the sidelines for hours if you give me some popcorn and a monthly subscription. And the only game I get a burning desire to play is monopoly...or Sims.

'The Ram's colour is bright red, a sure sign of the fire that breathes within.'

When I first dyed my hair red in school my friends would say that my hair reflected my temper, which I always thought was fitting considering everyone loved to wind me up so much and I was constantly in a strop. And it's stayed bright red for many years, so I guess the fire still breathes within me. 

So overall, I'd say I've got a fair bit of Aries in me. I'm not exactly the leader of the pack, but I'm happy to take control if no one else steps up to the plate. And the temperament suited the old me, but I suppose it's there when it needs to be. 

Do you think your zodiac sign fits your personality?

This post is part of my 30 Day Writing Challenge, check it out here. 

MissIsGoode

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always appreciate and love reading comments from you lovely lot, so comment away and don't forget to leave your links too! ♥