January's To Do List

By Unknown - 16:50

So I've written up my 2014 to do list, but I think it's only right to break it down just that little bit more, and set myself some monthly goals...because, well, I love lists, goals and everything that I can look to, get done (hopefully) and look back on to tick off. 

"Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.' - Mahatma Gandhi

Preach it, Gandhi.

This quote doesn't exactly apply to the simple things I'm 'challenging' myself to do, but hey, Gandhi makes a good point nonetheless!

So my goals this January are:

Raise at least £50 for my volunteering in Thailand

Revise for and sit my January exams, and come out satisfied that I've done my best

Organise my fastly dwindling finances

Apply for a few jobs

Organise my trip down to Aldershot to (finally) meet the lovely Nadine!

Buy a passport

Put back money in my savings account and leave it there

Time to crack on then I guess! It's gonna be an expensive year so, financially, I'll be cutting down on the nights out and takeaways, and opting for more nights sat at my laptop watching TV episodes and films...I mean working, writing essays and all that malarkey. I hope everyone had an amazing new years eve and day. Good luck to everyone making resolutions and I hope you manage to stick to them throughout the year!

MissIsGoode

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Good luck with it lovely! January is not an easy time for uni students, will be keeping you in my thoughts xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll try my best with the exams, I honestly think organising my finances will be the challenge, along with getting a job!

      xx

      Delete

I always appreciate and love reading comments from you lovely lot, so comment away and don't forget to leave your links too! ♥