Life | A to Z Challenge | B

By Unknown - 12:40

B is for Back to Work

And that's the relaxation over! I'm off back to work at Sainsbury's today, back to the bakery, putting on the old bakery hat and apron ready to serve the Easter haul of customers. I'm looking forward to earning a bit of money (it's very much needed) but the whole Easter off would have been a real treat! I only have 31 hours this week and it's possibly the only week I'll be working so fingers crossed I'll be able to catch up with everyone back in Cornwall before I leave for Milton Keynes on the 24th.

I've been working at Sainsbury's since last Summer and I'm very lucky to be taken back as seasonal staff, meaning I fill in the gaps in the holidays so they don't have to hire and train new staff. So, I come in quite useful! Although, it's quite tough (as I found out at Christmas) fitting back into the role I did over Summer, new people have started, and there's always slight changes in the routine of things and it's all a bit confusing. But hopefully, these 31 hours of work will fly by and I'll be able to kick back and relax (kind of)!

Hopefully my first day back will fly by and I'll be able to come home and relax whilst reading everyone else's second post on the A to Z Challenge!
MissIsGoode

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. There's a post that swept me back to the late 1990s and my student days. Every Christmas Sainsbury's would take me back and put me in the freezers with the Turkeys. Of course, in those days it was more blue waistcoats than purple t-shirts!

    Enjoy the A to Z challenge!

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it brought back some memories for you! I always get thrown in with the mincepies! Think I'd prefer the blue waistcoats!

      You too!

      Issy

      Delete
  2. found you on a to z, and will be back to read more! good luck with going back to the job, it is always fun to do a job you already know and then be able to be the one people ask advice from.

    best,
    MOV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear, I've checked out your a to z and also look forward to your posts!

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. That is nice that they just take you back seasonally. Hope it's a good day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice of them, and quite lucky! It was a tiring day to say the least!

      Delete
  4. Hey lovely! Great to catch up with you alphabetically :o) Hope you had a great first day back too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh love your new blog look too. Haven't been over in a while but it looks fab xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha thank you! It wasn't too bad! Thank you, thought I needed a change! :)

      xxx

      Delete

I always appreciate and love reading comments from you lovely lot, so comment away and don't forget to leave your links too! ♥